There’s no such thing as ‘meant to be’
As if some deity meant it
But if I say ‘You’re meant for me’
I didn’t just invent it.
It’s ‘meant for me’, not ‘sent for me’
(provided you consent to me)
So, when I say ‘we’re meant to be’
It’s me, I mean, who meant it…
- *Change of mind; this blog is NOT closing*
- Said the Owl to the Dove…
- ‘The Dogs of Spain’ – new Dunlin song online
- Dunlin: a Gothic Fantasia..
- Simon Le Pong
- Once upon a time…
- There’s no such thing as ‘Meant to be…’
- Roots – Show of Hands – follow-up to previous post – with video
- ‘Roots’ by Show of Hands. Of course the BNP love it..
- Richard Lewontin review…